Redundancy may occur where:
- The need for the worker has diminished or ceased;
- New systems are introduced in the workplace;
- The position no longer exists;
- The workplace has closed, or will close down;
- The business you work for is moving location.
Your employer must be able to prove that there is a genuine redundancy and that they have acted fairly and followed a fair procedure.
If they have not, you may have a claim for redundancy.
Non committal pricing | Employment Law | HR and Employment Law for Business | Probate
CORRESPONDENCE AND MEETING ADDRESS
Deen and Co Solicitors
18th Floor, 40 Bank Street,
Canary Wharf, London,